At the very heart of Nikken’s TRUE elements® Marine Organic Skincare range is a synergistic blend of organic seaweeds and coastline plant, rich in natural trace elements and minerals.
Sustainably harvested; the seaweed used in Nikken’s TRUE elements® Marine Organic Skincare range is sustainably harvested from a world UNESCO site just off the coast of Brittany, France. This means that the area where the seaweed is taken from is preserved and protected as part of the world’s cultural heritage and it is considered to be of outstanding value to humanity.
Before the seaweed is harvested it’s absorbed an abundance of trace elements and minerals from the sea – all highly nourishing for our skin. Due to the high-quality processing standards, we know exactly which species of seaweed are used, how the ingredients are harvested and how they are added to our products.
In line with Nikken’s natural, wholesome philosophy, we are proud to have the TRUE elements® Marine Organic Skincare range certified organic by EcoCert1,with a minimum of 99% of the total ingredients from natural origin. EcoCert is a renowned international certificate that guarantees the highest organic integrity. This is a distinction that very few products – even those labelled as “organic” – can claim.
Here are some of the seaweed species used in our TRUE elements® Marine Organic Skincare range:
1. Chondrus crispus. Can help maintain the skin’s natural moisture level.
2. Crithmum maritimum. Can help reinforce the skins natural protection barrier, promote skin cell renewal and contribute to radiance and tone.
3. Ulva lactuca. Can help boost natural radiance.
4. Laminaria digitata. Rich in minerals and trace elements, this alga can help promote skins natural regeneration, improving hydration and promoting a natural glow.
5. Fucus vesiculosus. Can help stimulate and invigorate the skin.
Whilst our skins form is basically the same all over our body, its actually very different depending on where on the body it is. For example, the skin on your face is different from the skin on your palms. A good skincare regime will go a long way in helping your skin stay naturally soft and supple.
PRODUCT RELAUNCH – available to purchase now…
NEW bigger 75ml TRUE elements® Hand and Foot Cream (#2053)
Same price, bigger size – (previously 50ml).