The dictionary defines “resolution” as “a firm decision to do or not to do something”. As we settle into 2018 we often think of all the things we’d like to accomplish this year. Apparently 80% of New Year resolutions fail by February!1
To prevent this from happening, we have to change our mindset. Keep an open mind, get rid of limiting beliefs, set our goals for 2018, make the commitment, create a plan, and then act on it. If we lapse, we need to forgive ourselves and get back on track. To make 2018 your best business year yet, you need to know why you’re in business with Nikken and what you’re willing to commit to in terms of sponsoring, retailing and mentoring. What were you focused on in 2017? Was it effective? What will you focus on in 2018?
Here are some suggestions to help you make 2018 your best Nikken year yet:
- Choose to believe in yourself. Trust that you can do it and trust that Nikken is behind you all the way.
- Plan your day the night before. Make your to-do list and have it prioritised.
- Set aside a time every day to look over and manage your business on your MyNikken. You need to know who your potential stars are and mentor them closely. You also need to encourage the forgetful ones to go onto Autoship so they will never run out of product. Remember that there is Retail Autoship as well as Consultant Autoship.
- Incorporate the Everyday Weight Management Pack into your Active Wellness lifestyle. The Pack is not just about being at the right weight; it’s about good nutrition that works efficiently. You are a walking advertisement, so stay physically and mentally fit. We are offering FREE shipping on the Everyday Weight Management Pack until 31st March 2018.
- Resolve to be a role model and have a 30 to 60 second testimonial ready, talking about how you’ve benefited from Nikken physically, mentally and financially.
- Make sure you’re personally retailing at least 500 points monthly. (For example, retail just one Water Pack and you’re there!)
- Make it a point to follow up with your retail customers.
- Sponsor at least three people who are each committed to retailing 500 points a month. Show them how to earn by sponsoring 3 team members.
- A Wellness Home begins with you and what you put into your body. Build your own Wellness Home with Nikken products from the Nutrition, Water and Sleep categories. Teach your team members and new customers to do the same.
We tend to complicate work and life with too many ifs, ands or buts. Instead, we need to think things through, make solid decisions and follow through. There will always be good days and bad days, but the key is to stick to the plan. Talking about it is not enough, as actions make businesses grow. By taking the right actions consistently, you’ll be congratulating yourself for a year of achievement when December comes around!