Network marketing success can come from mastering a few activities and doing them over and over.
Successful network marketing requires the repetition of two basic behaviors:
- Retail the products. When you retail products at Nikken, you get a percentage of the sales price, so you are earning commission.
- Sponsor new Customers and Consultants. When you enroll team members who also retail the products, you earn commissions according to our compensation plan on what they purchase and retail. The more people in your group, the more you potentially can earn.
Once you’ve shared the products and the income opportunity with your friends and family, you may want to branch out so you can continue building your business. That’s why social media is so important. Here’s how it works:
- Use social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to share products and opportunity. Post your personal testimonials and those of others. Make sure you follow our policies when you do this and please contact your Nikken Customer Services Team if you have questions or are unsure about the rules. Make your posts short and sweet. Remember that a photo is worth a hundred words. Set your posts to “public” so everyone can see them, not just your friends. The whole point is to attract new people.
- Check daily for responses and follow up with those who reply or “like” your social media posts. Gather contact information such as email addresses and phone numbers, so you can connect privately.
- Enroll those who are interested in products as Registered Customers and enroll those who are also interested in the potential income opportunity as Consultants.
For those who have already made a purchase and/or enrolled with you, follow up and see how they’re doing. Remind new Nikken Customers to re-order or sign up for Autoship.
Find out more about becoming Independent Nikken Consultant.