This time last year we introduced a new activity called Nikken Now. Its purpose is simple – to get teams together in order to act NOW on the most critical activities in the business. It has been met with huge success and many teams across Europe are now leading the way with their own Nikken Now sessions every week.
I would like to suggest a few tips that can really help you create BIG results:
1. Where ever possible – get your teams together in person. We suggest teams of up to 10, but if you have more then great. You can meet in someones home so there is no need for spending money on a venue. The benefit of meeting in person is it intensifies the energy and bonds the group together. Plus, you can provide immediate recognition for people that attend and that can have MASSIVE benefits. If you cannot meet together in person, then get creative with technology and make it as personal as possible.
2. Get your objective right! The primary purpose of a Nikken Now session is to invite people to a business presentation within the next seven days with the objective of having them partner with you as a business builder. I have seen lots of people set many appointments that do not result in anything because the appointment lacks purpose or a direct invitation to act. We must use every appointment to invite our prospects to do something. Ideally, we want them to join the business and enroll as new business builders.
3. Make it fun! I have seen some great ways of making these sessions fun. For example, people put €5 in a pot as they join the session in their team and the person who sets the most appointments that night gets the contents of the pot. Others bring something to eat or drink and they have a nice social time after the event as they share experiences and offer recognition.
4. Follow up! The real key to the success of this event is in the follow up. As a leader of a session be sure to get the details of appointments from your team so you can follow up and encourage their success. As a participant – keep the appointments and prepare your presentation well. Use ABC’s where possible to improve the Prospects experience. Remember your objective – you want business partners.
5. Work towards the law of thirds. Those that master this process see an average of one new enrolment to every three appointments booked. When you can achieve these targets you can get a real feel for how to grow your business every week. I would encourage you to make this a consistent team activity every week. It keeps energy up, brings new people in, keeps your activities centred on profit generating work and leads you towards your goals better than anything else (when you do it right!)
I am pleased to say that Nikken is hosting a European wide Nikken Now session on Wednesday the 27th of February at 7pm Central European time , 6pm GMT across ALL of Europe! Please go online to MyNikken to get the dial in numbers and instructions. Get your teams prepared and be ready to join the rest of Europe in growing you business with purpose. Use these tips and see the benefits straight away!