Whether you’re just starting out with Nikken or have been part of the family for years, navigating your way through all the online resources available out there can seem a daunting task. The first step is to do your research and find out what will work for you. Read on for some helpful suggestions on where to start.
- MyNikken is your one-stop-shop to all the latest Nikken news, promotions, and products information. It should be the first thing you check in the morning and last thing at night. Through this portal you also have access to a host of different tools such as;
- MyForum which allows you to communicate with other Consultants about anything from issues to business opportunities.
- 1-2-1 Presentations are a great asset to building your business. These allow you to present a PowerPoint presentation to a prospect wherever they are (via telephone, email, Skype or face-to-face).
- PV/PGV App is the first mobile application to be developed exclusively for Nikken Consultants. It allows you to check your PV/PGV information wherever you are, so you can keep on top of your progress and reach your goals!
- Nikken Business Tools is an online store where you can order a whole host of items to help market yourself like business cards, banners, and personal development tools.
- Blogs are another great way to market yourself, all you need to get started is a subject you’re passionate about. There is no right or wrong answer on what you should blog about. For example, as the Digital Marketing & Events Team, we like to write about events we’re organising, Nikken products, and of course digital news. If you’d like some inspiration try visiting Love All Blogs. There are a number of sites out there that will host your blog for free, such as Blogger or WordPress, so have a play around and see which one works best for you!
- Social Media is the next level of word-of-mouth marketing, as it allows you to not only speak to your followers but your followers’ followers, and your followers’ followers’ followers and it keeps building. There are a great many benefits of social media; the trick is finding the social network that works for you! The Direct Selling Education Foundation has written a great article called “How to Choose Social Media Tools for Your Business” devoted to this very task.
What online resources do you use to better your business? Please join our discussion on Nikken Europe’s Networking Group and share!