What can I say? The headline speaks for itself! Read the details below and tell me if this is not the very thing we all need to be doing to grow our businesses now!
In Oslo, Norway on the 15th of January a revolution occurred. During the meeting hosted by Morten Andersen, Royal Diamond, they stopped training for 30 minutes and all participants pulled out their contact lists, picked up the phone and starting making calls to prospects. The result? With just 40 people making phone calls for just 30 minutes – 178 confirmed appointments for presentations were set – all for within the next seven days! What else happened? Sales in Norway went up by 20% in the following two weeks making Norway our top market in Europe in sales of our new Sports Water Bottle. Amazing? We think so!
At the bottom of this Blog is a sound file of Morten’s testimonial on this experience. This was recorded on our Presidents Club and European Leaders Call at the end of January. Have a listen after reading the message below.
So, to spread the energy, this is what we are going to do. On Thursday the 9th of February at 7pm CET, 6pm GMT we will host a one hour “NIKKEN NOW” session across ALL of Europe! If you are a leader and your team does not speak English – then you may want to begin the call yourself versus dialling into the one hosted by us. That will be just fine!
What you need:
Your contact list, your phone and the Conference call numbers to join Europe on the call. Numbers are at the bottom of this blog. There are two numbers you can call for each country – the second is a freephone number.
We would ask that you get your teams together – you can meet in your homes, no need for a meeting room. The whole event from start to finish will last just one hour! You can of course socialise afterwards though! But please get together in each others homes! This is important.
Before the Call: Team leaders only (A team leader is simply someone who chooses to host a Nikken Now Session in their home with their group. They could be an Executive or a Diamond)
Email in to Ben Woodward at firstname.lastname@example.org the name of your team and the name of your participants. After the call – email Ben the number of appointments booked as a result of your Nikken Now session. If you speak German, please email Steffi Heim at email@example.com. If you speak French, just email Jean-Marcel Bloch at firstname.lastname@example.org
7pm: Dial into the conference call hosted by Ben Woodward, Director of European Sales (or your language specific call led by your local Sales Manager or field leader)
7.05pm Brief explanation of how to invite someone to a presentation (led by European Diamonds)
7.13pm Hang up!
7.15pm Call people on your contact list and set appointments
7.45pm Call back into the Conference call and share experiences and celebrate!
Regardless of your rank you can dial in and join the Nikken Now Session. Get your team together and prepare to see your business grow!!!
- THE GROUP that sets the highest number of confirmed appointments for within the seven days following the call will get to go out to dinner together – on Nikken!
- Winners will of course get special recognition on MyNikken!
- Remember the fantastic Quarterly Incentive for top PV and PGV Winners! What better way to work towards your winning place than through this activity. The prize for Top PV is a top of the range gadget like an iPhone or an iPad and the Top PGV winner gets a free Nikken incentive trip.
Terms and Conditions:
- Winners must all be named (including ID numbers) on the email submitted to Ben, Steffi or Jean-Marcel prior to the call to attend the dinner and all appointments must be documented.
- The Winning team will be based upon the number of appointments booked divided by the number of people in the team. That way the size of your group is neither an advantage nor a disadvantage.
- A minimum of three people constitutes a team. The maximum size of a team is 10. If you have more than 10 in your group that wish to join in – just create more teams!
- Nikken will contribute €20 per head for each winner’s meal.
Numbers to call for the European call hosted by Ben Woodward:
If you are concerned about having an English speaking call, simply call your upline or Sales Manager to see if a local language call is being arranged and get the appropriate numbers from them.
For my call –
Once you have dialed your country specific number you then need to enter a PIN number which is: 2047363955#:
|Denmark||32727521 or 80889096|
|Finland||Contact Mallu or Jouko for your Finnish call details|
|Ireland||015060174 or 1800936169|
|Netherlands||0207143554 or 08000235098|
|Norway||21033422 or 80013502|
|Romania||0800895572 or 0318107191|
|Spain||914143685 or 800300946|
|Sweden||0850631798 or 0200883011|
|Switzerland||0800117016 or 0445804304|
|United Kingdom||08445790756 or 08082380675|
Click on this link to listen to Morten Andersen share his experience with this activity: Mortens invite experience